Changing Color Palette

I am using betheme and have started to build out a web site based on one of your templates.
The template has mostly orange coloring and I wish to change the skin color, from another one of your templates, without starting all over again with content and page structure.
How do I do this?

Comments

• HI,
    sorry but we do not quite understand what do you want to achieve.
    If you want to change the theme color please go to theme options>colors>general and change it there.
    thanks
  • thanks for the quick response.
    I already understand about options>color>general...but that's not what I'm asking. let me try and explain it again.

1. There must be at least 40 different color settings under options>colors>general. I don't want to either (a) hand change them all, or (b) figure out all the complimentary colors that are needed in a template.
    2. You guys have spent a lot of time creating color palettes (that is, groups of colors that work together) in your various templates. I want to take advantage of that work.
    So, let's say there are 40 colors in a template (maybe more, doesn't matter)....what I want to do is load that entire color palette into my BeTheme in one go.
    This has two challenges (at least I think it does):
    1. How do I easily access a second template without screwing up my existing project.
    2. How do I import just the options>colors>general.
    I don't mind editing files...

I hope I did a better job of explaining this!

• You cannot import only colors.
    You can either change all colors individually and set the main theme color in theme options>colors>content http://prntscr.com/glehx4
    This will change the colors of the buttons, icons and other elements, but if you want to have a single color style theme with almost everything changed you need to go to theme options>colors>general and change the theme skin. When this option is selected you will not be able to select any individual colors.