Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Builder > SEO includes hidden elements

Hello, when I use this button I get a lot of rubbish code + hidden elements are included, that's not so good…

example---------

scroll

[icon_block icon="icon-down-open-big" align="" color="" size="25"]

center

no-repeat;center top;;

auto

fadeInUp

a;;l;

100%

100%

Desc

<a style="color: #fff;" href="https://www.carshine.it/kontakt/">Sie haben es eilig? → Nutzen Sie den Schnellkontakt!</a>

center

no-repeat;center top;;

auto

15px 20px

fadeInLeft

car_home_mcb-section

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello, yes I saw this post… but there is no solution there…

I also checked theme options, seo, but did not find a solution.

This function is not really fine
    - it's more difficult for clients to see 2 content areas (it's not possible to close/hide wordpress editor)
    - when changing content you have to manually find this phrase in wordpress editor and edit it manually
    - I spend hours in removing the non desired code and to check which elements are hidden and which not (to remove manually)

This is not really a fine and efficient working using Betheme. Only because you encrypt your builder content we have to do more useless work.

• Yes of course I have read the post and I have used that button as described. 

But this 'quick and dirty'-solution does not work fine and creates a lot of extra work

Did YOU read my questions?

• I think that I will change my 5* rating, the first impression of BeTheme was wonderful, but the more I work with it the more I find many handicaps

• Hello,

I have another page without any extra plugin. And the issues are always the same… (see again my first and second post)

Are you new in BeTheme support? I am very wondering why the usual quality is getting lost this time.
  • I know that button, but you did not understand my question. Ok let's forget, I will use another theme for my next job

• amazes me how the support is playing the dumb here
  • Hi, has this problem been resolved? Just to know if I can consider betheme again in the future