Redirect after logout

Hi Support,

I have recently install a plugin that created an ajax modal login in the main navigation.  The plugin has a number of features including the redirection of users after login and logout.  At login they are redirected to the my account page exactly as required but, after logout instead of being redirected to either the last url or the home page they are being redirected to the wp-login.php page.  I have tested the plugin by deactivating all plugins installed and the problem still exists.  When I change the theme from Bethemes either WordPress's Twentyseveteen, TwentySixteen or even Enfold theme the redirect function of the plugin work as required which would suggest that the fault lies within the Bethemes theme.
I would be grateful if you could help with solving this issue as the redirect function on logout is important.

Thanks for your assistance in advance

Regards

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy clearly states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately we cannot be of any help to you.

thanks
  • Hi Support,

Thanks for your reply but, i am not asking for support for a 3rd party plugin or custom script.  What i am asking for is help with your theme to identify where you are creating an override for logout redirect or a method of disabling the bethemes logout redirect as it is clearly some code within the theme that is preventing the use of any other 'logout redirect' from functioning as I have stated that if i remove or change the theme the function works correctly.

Kind regards
  • What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • Thanks for your reply.
    I am not asking for you to tell me how to make any changes to the original features but can you tell me which of the theme files is responsible for controlling the logout redirect as i have tried to locate the file but, i am unable to locate the file.  
  • We do not know since it is not theme related, this is a wordpress function. We do not use it.