How to change the color of action button in the menu

Hi, I bought Sport Theme.

I would like to change the color of only the action button (other thing are perfect), but I don't find the way. Can you help me, please?

I also would like to make bigger the text on mobile version, how to do it, please?
I have already increased the pixels on desktop version, but I think on mobile the text is too small and I would like to make it bigger.

Thank you very much. Best regards

Comments

• Hi,
    When you buy one betheme license you buy all the pre-built websites that can be installed on one domain, so you did not buy the sport theme but betheme and installed the sport pre-built website.

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • ok, thank you

The situation for this website (it is offline at the moment) is the same of this www.ranocchiaia.com built with Betheme.

Can you help me or you need that the website in online?

Thank you

• You can change the color in theme options>colors>menu
    To change the size on mobile you will need custom css, and since there can be a lot of versions we need to see the site to wirte the code for you.
  • thanks a lot