can't add content

Hi,

I'm having trouble adding content to this page

I add a logo image, and a following text, but when I update the page, I only see the logo, and the text disappears from the editor.

Example: It should look like the logos for Cliffs of Moher + text and National Leprechaun Museum + text, but instead I only get the one logo.

I purchased additional space with my hosting provider, updated WP, cleared cache, nothing is working.

Any ideas? Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice! If you are chatting with support via email please do not post here.

Thanks

• Hi,
    to solve this problem you need contact with your admin or hosting provider and ask to change max_input_vars - should be minimum 5000 or even 10000 (depends how large pages you are planning to build).
  • Hi Archonit, thanks for the advice.

However, I asked support about changing those and this is what they replied:

Shared hosting is not configurable, as resources are pooled between all customers. As such, resources are not fixed, but can fluctuate depending on the number of sites using the resources, especially at peak times.

If you want to modify server settings, install additional modules, or allocate more resources to your site(s), then you need to upgrade your account to a cPanel, VPS or Dedicated Server, and move the site and any associated services (databases, email etc) to that so that it will not impact any other customers.
  • Also guys,

There is literally one page on the website which doesn't accept further content.
    I tried to create other pages, and they are working.

• Hi,
    Sorry but it looks like this hosting is very cheap and they have many limits. Please change your hsoting provider.
    thanks