I used IT services child BeTheme but after creating pages the navigation link goes to external link

Hello Support team,

I am new to this Web design learning and hence bought BeTheme and cusomised to implement my website www.prudentcares.co.uk

I have updated background text and content.

Later on I have created few pages like T&C, Privacy policy, Shop page by Woocommerce.

When I go /click to these new pages, it opens perfectly. But I am on the when on the new page lets say for "Order Now" and go back to click "What we do" it opens of standard default external link of theme page http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/itservice/#repair

How can I change the menu navigation to my own design navigation that was built in www.prudentcares.co.uk

Regards,
Rajiv

Comments

• Hi,
    you need to edit the menu in appaerance>menu, it is not a standard page but a custom link with an external URL. Just delete it and add your own page.
    thanks
  • If I delete those external links from Custom link then all of my main webpage www.prudentcares.co.uk design is being deleted. The reason basically I used same theme just edited my text, content and logo.

Please help me how to import / copy all my pages from main site under my URL.

Pls visit my site if you click first menu start- it shows wrapper in background from demo theme, I just edited text displaying. Similarly if you click on what we do or why choose us, it’s basically using same demo theme and I have changed content and few pictures.

Now after creating new page it’s not copying same content in my rest of menu originally.

For example : new page “Order Now” after going in this page, if I want to return to “Start” or “what we do”, it’s not displaying my changes made to demo theme.
  • Now sorted, I think I misunderstood earlier.

Instead of deleting full external URL , I just replaced all url before # and pasted my web.
    So for example under “what we do”, external link changed to http://Prudentcares.co.uk/#repair

It is working fine now. Thanks