Function similar to VC with half the page section being an image and half text

Is there a simple way to replicate the page section function in Visual Composer that lets you have a full width page section that has an image on one half and the ability to add and style text on the other. Then when the site goes mobile the image and text sections go above and below each other.  imageIn VC it's in the page section under Section Structure and is called 'One Half (Background Image on Right & Content in Left)'

Comments

• Hi,
    You can create a section in the muffin builder and set its style to full-width. Then just add wraps and set the background for them.

We often just set a background image for the whole section and set the left or right wrap only.
    thanks
  • Ive tried the two wrap thing and it doesn't work. The side with the text is fine, but the side with the image doesn't work unless you put some content in it, such as a divider. But then the problem is it isn't responsive, because as the side with text resizes, the image side doesn't in the same way. Your other suggestion of an image on the whole section, won't work either, as half the image is lost behind the text side. That's OK if is't just a nondescript background image, but no good if you want to see all of the image. There seems to be a whole bunch of options under 'Style' in the page section under advanced. But none appear to do what I need.
  • You have to try out different configurations, please remember that this is hard to achieve and it will not be ideal.
  • Tried them all and none work. This is a real shame as it's a two minute task in VC. All of the options under the 'style' in the advanced page section bit seem pretty useless to be honest and there is no documentation on how they are supposed to display. It appears the only way to achieve this in Muffin is to use completely custom HTML and CSS, which seems a bit counter-productive when using a page builder
  • You did not send me any links to your page or screenshots so I could take a look. It is possible with the muffin builer but there are many ways to do it and I need to see what I am working with.