How to install Revolution Slider / where are files

Hi! I installed Be Theme on a site and when I uploaded the Wordpress files in the .zip, it didn't include Revolution Slider files. When I went to install Revolution Slider from within the plugins area, it says "files missing". Where are the specific files for Revolution Slider?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,
    From the version 20.0, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, they are installed with the pre-built websites automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    thanks
  • hi

i have the same problem... i just installed Carver and when i open the site it comes with this error massage. Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias carver not found.

pls help

Thanks
  • Hello,
    please make sure that RS is installed and working, then go to the carver pre-built website again and run the importer, select only the slider to import.
    thanks
  • Thanks... But i just imported the slider from a older version of BeTheme from my HDD and that worked just fine. =) 
  • I was updating the rev slider but then it failed... I deleted the folder from ftp and tried to install from the theme but again it failed... Sent support PM... Hope it is resolved soon....