Trailer Box Customization

Hello,

I am using an element, which I want to customize - the Trailer Box that comes in with the Muffin Builder. When I use it, the highlighted text appears above the h2 text. I used CSS to add the highlighted text underneath the h2 text by adding it to the table-footer-group. However, my problem is it makes the background fulfill the whole row of the table, so it is not longer just around the text but way wider. Not sure if a valid Support question, but:

-Is there a way for me to move the highlighted text (.subtitle) underneath the h2 text within the Trailer Box item in the Muffin Builder? I am comfortable touching the code, if required, so if you could just give me directions on where I find this, I will be happy to try and modify it myself.

Here is an example of my attempt using custom CSS. Goal is to accomplish the same positioning by preserving the original view of the highlighted (subtitle) text.

https://imgur.com/a/3BVl1

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I understand, thank you!