Navigation item

edited October 2017 in Menu / Mega menu
Hi Muffin Team how can i do other colors for Menü item? So one with background red other one with background Black other one with backgrond xxxx

The Website difficult colors per Page how can i do this? So 1. Navigation item red - Page red 2. Navigation item Black -Page Black

Mann thx best regards keep

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks 
  • Hi i dont have a link i will make this Site with other Color per Navigation item can i do with Betheme?
  • We do not quite understand what do you want to achieve but if you want to have each menu item in different colors then it is not possible.
  • yes that is what i mean each  menu item in different color can u dont add to menu item -> CSS or Style Input Field... so on Page the Same -> CSS or Style for Background und Font Color...
  • Sorry but we do not have an option you are looking for.