Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Equal height of items in a wrap/separate wraps

Id like to set up the height of items in a wrap to be equal for the line

FORMULARE ORAR CONTACT 

at http://ecobihor.ro/home-2/

I tried to set the equal height of items in a wrap/separate wraps as per your advice in another post but it wont work/ as you can see.Right now they are in separate wraps

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • I get what you re saying however this makes me wonder:
    1. why is it named equal height since they are not equal only aligned at the same level? This leads to confusion
    2. How can I make them equal?...Ive already tried custom css classes with min-height property and it didnt work either.
  • As stated above(initial post) I tried that with no avail...first thing I did was to select the option: equal height of items in wraps... it does not do anything.
    I do understand that you handle a lot of support issues here, however I would appreciate if you tell me upfront that I need to try other solutions or that the theme functions do not support my request.

Thanks
  • Well yes, its been done with custom css - theme options wont work.