Menu hover not working properly

Hey, 
I made some changes to logo size and position on my website recently. I am not sure if this is the cause... but when I hover over the logo and my first menu link (shop by category) it only becomes clickable when hovering at the very bottom of the links. the rest of the menu is links work just fine.

Could you help me fix this issue? 

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi, my bad. They link is www.thejawalot.com

It seems like on homepage all menu items hover fine. But on other pages not. Only at the bottom they are clickable.
  • Hello, just checking in because I remember support being faster... like I said the menu links only hover at the bottom. Sometimes it is the logo and the first menu link, and on other pages it is the links "NEW STUFF" and "LOGIN"  that only hover and become clickable when hovering at the bottom...
    I'd appreciate your help on this! 

www.thejawalot.com 

here is a screenshot of the menu. Try hovering over the logo and other links on different pages of my website... you will see that sometimes they only become clickable on the very bottom of the menu link.

https://snag.gy/GIS1Jh.jpg

Also, a second issue I am seeing is that there is a white space below my footer... How can I remove that?
    Sometimes it is there, sometimes not...

• We checked the website and everything works fine, have you tried another browser?
  • Yes I have tested over multiple browsers and deleted cache. Same problem everywhere. You must navigate around the site to see it. Works fine on homepage. 

For example on this link, the logo and the menu item "shop by category" only hover on the bottom (which might lead a user to believe the link is inactive): http://thejawalot.com/shop/ 
  • Sorry but you are using some kind of third party plugins or modifed the theme files since this is not our header style. We do not know what happens and we do not support such changes.
  • Are you sure there is no advice you can give me? I don't know why else this could be hapenning.. 

I just tried a new header style and the problem is still there. so it must have something to do with the menu items?? 

• Sorry but this header is heavily modified and there are a lot of plugins used.