Multiple images for one blog post

Hi there,

what is the best way to create a new post with more than one image? I am aware of the fact that it is possible to insert a slideshow into the text field of a post. But I want to avoid that there is one main post image on the top of the single post view and below the slide show with the other images. Is there a way to solve my problem? Maybe with the help of a plugin I don't know yet?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Hi,
    yes there is possible, just add a shortcode to the post,
    here is a list of all shortcodes with examples:
    http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/
    thanks
  • Hi,

thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, it is still unclear to me how I can create a new slider. If I click on "Slides " in the dashboard, I don't understand what I need to put in the fields "Link" (which link?! - I want the site to generate one for my slider which can be inserted later on into my post) and "Description for Slider Styling"?! Where and how do I put the images?!

Sorry, maybe these questions seem stupid to you but I am working with a shortcode and the Slide function for the first time...

Thanks in advance!
  • Then do not fill the link field.
    You can also use the revolution slider or the layer slider and paste the shortcode into the blog post.