Updated theme within wordpress and got the following error

Hi,

I was notified that there was a theme update www.affinityprivate.com.au a site that I built for a client.

Wordpress -->
You have version 20.6.4 installed. Update to 20.7.

When I updated the theme in wordpress I got the following error are you able to advise me why the theme is not updating.

An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Or should I download the them and update it  manually through filezilla?

I have two licenses of your theme, 1 for this site and another for another site that I am currently in design phase on.

Please advise.

Comments

• Hi,
    this error "The package could not be installed. The package contains no files." means that you have not deregistered the website before moving. Please deregister it on both domains and register again on the new one. If this is not possible then please send a request
    thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Please attach your license key in the message.
    thanks

• Hi,

I just tried to deregister the theme and I get the following error

Referer domain is different than registered domain. Please contact us using contact form on our Themeforest profile page.

These are the licenses I have

Authors may ask you for a purchase code to verify that you’ve purchased this item.

• b33877ad-****-****-************25 Oct 2017

REGULAR LICENSE

• 8e29ea9b-****-****-************
      REGULAR LICENSE

The one registerd for the affinity site is

8e29ea9b-6aa5-****-****-************

• Also why when you post a comment I dont get an email advising me of what you have posted?
  • Please do as the message says:

Referer domain is different than registered domain. Please contact us using contact form on our Themeforest profile page.
  • I am totally confused, what is the url for that form, I cant find it anywhere
  • The link is in the first response I have you in this disscussion.
    thanks