Muffin Menu

Hi. My one website's menu has a couple of sub-menu and sub-sub-menu items...if that makes sense...
The last couple of menu items get cut-off though.
Go to Voornemende Studente => Kwalifikasies => Voorgraadse Studies => Hover over Graad Kwalifikasies to see the next sub that gets cut off.

Comments

• Hi,
    Well there is nothing we can do about this, you have exceeded our expectations with the ammount of submenus ;)
    We suggest making less submenus.
    thanks
  • So there is no way to set that the last sub-menu flip to the  left then? or down?
  • We have the option to fold last submenus to left in theme options>menu&action bar>menu

• We did choose it, it didn't work. It only work if you have the header as a fancy header/menu, which we don't have on the website.
    It's ok, we changed the menu structure, but it's maybe something you can build into the theme in the future. This is a site for a university, so the menu has no choice to go into deep submenus, you have different departments, each with defferent faculties and schools of teaching, each with their own set of BA or Bcom degrees and each on has their own set of degrees...then you have degrees, diplomas or certificates, for current students or students to be....so it has to go quite extensive
  • What do you mean by "fancy header" ? This option should work for every header style.
  • Sorry, not fancy header, creative header. The options are like this:
  • Yes, for the creative header the menus go up, this is the difference. Could you send me a link to this page so I can understand the issue better?
  • We already changed the structure of the menu, so you wont be able to see it any more :(