Sub-Menu in a horizontal line

I'm trying to find a solution to showing the second level of the main menu when a second level exists off the first level menu item selected.I'm hoping for some CSS Customization to help achieve this.

Using my site (https://www.sb-switzerland.com/balsthal/) as an example, when someone is in the "Angebotspakete" or "Restaurants/Bar" sections I'd like the second level menu (child pages) to be visible horizontally beneath the first level main menu (instead as a drop down). Is there a way to do it? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated... thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • edited November 2017
    Thank you. 

Then i try something different. Is there a way to link the custom menu of the single pages to the secondary menu instead the main menu?
  • What do you mean? How would that work?
  • edited November 2017
    If i add a custom menu to a page (Muffin Builder - Options) it will replace the main menu. Is it possible to link the custom menu to an other menu eg secondary menu oder footer menu? 

• What do you mean by linking menus? This is not possible.
    Sorry but we still do not know how to help, could you maybe show some examples or screenshots?
  • edited November 2017
    OK i try it with screenshots.

In the frontend i have two header navigations. The first one is the main menu (mfn_wp_nav_menu) and the second is the secondary menu (mfn_wp_secondary_menu).

I added a custom menu (Footermenu) to a page

After adding this costum menu it is overwriting the main menu with the footermenu (custom menu). Me wish is that it should overwrite the secondary menu

• What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks