Testimonial background

I am needing to add a background color with opacity on a testimonial slider and have had zero success.

I have gone into the Testimonial builder element and added a custom class to it, added that to the CSS to the theme options page and nothing.

inspecting the code it is adding the class to the div but it does not seem to be adding the css data to the css file.

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks 
  • The issue has been resolved.  I put up another issue that this falls under.  There is a massive latency when I change something on the page and when it actually shows up on the page. 

From my other post:

www.iasquealer.com

I am building this single page site. Any update I do to the page will not propagate for hours.  If I make changes, look at the preview, the changes appear.  Once I click update and view or preview the page, the changes do not happen.  But they will over the course of a few hours.

If I make a change, update the page and then clone the page, the changes appear on the new page.  And then any subsequent changes made to that new page propagate immediately.  This is a very odd thing happening.

The issue is also not browser cache.  I have looked on three different browsers with no update and also went to another machine with no update to the page.  Woke up this morning and all browsers and pages have updated the changes.  This is the only WordPress template have ever experienced this with.
  • This is very unusuall, maybe the cache on the server is responsible for this. Have you checked that?
    Please contact your hosting provider.
    Also do not use cache plugins when building and see if the browser does not save the cache.
  • I am hosting 40 wordpress stites and this is this is the only site I have issues--using your theme.  It is your theme.  I have purged all cache, turned cache off.  I do not have any caching plugins.  nothing different.

• please be so kind and send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason. Please don’t forget to explain your issue in the messeage very clearly.