Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Hide the top-bar menu but keep the Sticky menu visible

Hi Be|theme.

I was wondering if there's a way that on a particular page - to make that static top bar menu will be hidden (since I have a menu built with Slider Revolution), but when scrolling down only the sticky menu will still be appearing.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited November 7
    Hi again,

I've sent you a private message with the links (as the site hasn't been launched yet) via the contact form at: https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup

Thanks!
  • Is this correct?

• edited November 14
    I've removed all custom CSS attributes related to the top bar on this page:
    http://glacisgroup.com/products/personal-safety-demo/

Is that OK now? 
    Thank you :)
  • Fantastic! Thanks so much.

One more additional question, if I may;
    After pressing links on the Slider Revolution that leads to a same-page scrolling to the desired section - if trying to scroll up or down
    immediately once it has landed on the target, it doesn't let it and the page starting to stutter.

Any idea what may causing that?
    You may test on http://glacisgroup.com/products/personal-safety/

Thanks again!
  • Hi.

Since there was never a problem with the smooth scrolling itself - and this is not what I'm referring to;
    I think there's a misunderstandingI will try to explain the issue again :)

The issue occur AFTER it's done scrolling to its target, if you/user immediately try to scroll manually and casually using your mouse/tablet up or down less than (aprox.) 3 seconds AFTER it has landed/scrolled to the target - the page will stutter.

Only after (aprox.) 3 seconds - the capability to scroll further manually will be issues-free.

Please let me know if it's more clear now,
    Thank you.

• Also,

Is there anyway to offset the smooth scrolling so the sticky header won't block the content/headlines once it reaches its position?

Thanks! 
  • edited November 16
    Hi,

I've followed your recommendation but the issue still persist.

To make sure we're talking about the same thing - please find a video of what I'm experiencing;
    http://glacisgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/rs_scroll.mov

Please help :)
    Thank you.

**Update**
    I've ran several testings;
    1) I've exported the same rev slider to a different site of mine with betheme - no issue on the different site using the same slider
    2) I've created a simple <a href> link with class="scroll" on the same site/page in a simple column - no issue after the smooth scrolling
    3) I've made an entire blank rev slider just with a link + "scroll" class for it in the rev slider - issue persist
    4) With the same blank rev slider I've removed the "scroll" class and "one page" option on the page itself and it's still smooth scrolling with the same issue as in the video(?!) - How can it still be scrolling without any "scroll" class or "one page" setting in place? (maybe that's the key to solve it)

• edited November 15
    ..And as for the offset, if there's any option to set scroll offset to any button/link? Not just the 'scroll below slider'