Search Results Page

Hello,

We noticed that the search page does not show an excerpt for pages that were built with the Muffin builder.  Is there a way for information to show under the Page/Post title on the search page?  Also, is there a template that we are able to alter to customize the look of this page?

http://projectscare.com/maxphase/?s=lorem

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but this is the default search page from wordpress, we do not have any options for it.
    You would have to modify the search.php file in order to change it.
    thanks
  • Thanks for the reply!

If we edit the search.php file, are we able to call in the content from the Muffin Builder or does the Muffin Builder not give that ability. 
  • What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact with your web developer. Item Policy clearly says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
  • I am not asking you to modify the file for us.  I am simply asking, is there anyway for the Muffin Builder content to display on the search page.  A simple yes or no will help us in understanding your theme and page builder. 
  • No, you cannot use the muffin builder on the search page. It is a default wordpress page that needs to be edited manually.

• I am not asking to use the Muffin Builder to create a new search page.

I am asking if there is a way for content within the Muffin builder to show on this search results page. I will do the development myself, but I need to know if your page builder has this capabilities. 
  • Yes, but please make sure that you have selected the serialized database in theme options>global>advanced, http://prntscr.com/h8qis2
    If your content already exists then you will need to update each page and post.

• Perfect!!! Thank you.