Translation

In which place I can translate the Polish into the marked pointsimage

Comments

• Hello,
    Those are standard woocommerce translation in which we do not change anything. The texts should be translated automatically when you change the wordpress language to Polish.
    thanks
  • The language of the site is set to PL and, despite everything, this is not translated. Where and how can I change it?
  • Hello,
    Yes this is true, to fix this please:
    1. Download the newest version of betheme from themeforest
    2. Remove the theme completly from your FTP and install a fresh theme
    3. Install and update woocommerce to the newest version
    Please remeber to make a backup before you take any actions. Update will not help, you need to remove the theme manually.
    It is important to not overwrite the theme files but remove them completly.
    thanks
  • removing the completely theme from ftp will remove all settings and custom css? if so, it does not come in general. the work done in the settings will be lost and this is completely excluded at the site which is online and is supposed to work. I uploaded the latest version of betheme via ftp and still nothing. the translation is still in English. I am asking for information on how to fix it without losing the work already done and busting the site ...
  • Please first make a backup and then follow the instructions. You have to remove the theme files completly. The information is stored in the database and not in the files.