Using the standard Muffin Builder instead of the Visual Composer

Hey Guys,
i had already started to build up my website by using the standard installed Muffin Builder 3. Later on, I installed the Visual Composer Plugin for using the FrontEnd Builder. After installing the plugin, I noticed, that I can not change my previously created parts of my website. The part on my BackEnd where I could place the Parts before is just empty. You can understand my problem?
Now I am searching for a solution, because it has to be possible, to endit my created parts and to not only creat new parts with the Visual Composer. Maybe I have to install the the Muffin Builder again? I dont know. 

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but you cannot edit the muffin builder content in visual composer and vice versa.
    The muffin builder is built-in you cannot deactivate it. Please disable the plugins and check again.
    Maybe you have just closed the page-option tabs and you do not see the muffin builder.
    thanks
  • Hi, thanks for your answer.
    As I can see, i can not edit the content I created by using the muffin builder with the Visual Composer. I can understand that. But I can not understand, why I can not use the Muffin Builder after I deinstalled the Visual Composer Plugin again. I also tried to deactivate all my installed Plugins, but it doesnt help me. The parts, where I could edit my pages for my Website are just missing. Also if I check all checkboxes in the page-options. 
    So if it is not possible to deactivate the Muffin Builder, why can´t I edit me pages?
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks