Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Adding Custom CSS

I'm not quite sure how to do this. I want to change how blockquote looks as its too small and doesn't really stand out, which Id like it to do.

When I go to custom CSS I see this at the end:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {

.content-home {
    display:none;
}
}

Therefore what do i need to add and where does it go? What I want to do ideally is make the blockquote font bigger and the text and speechmarks overlap so id like it not to overlap. And if its no too difficult Id like the speech marks to be a different colour too.

Can anyone help? :-)

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited November 8
    Is there a way to send you a link privately? 

OK, just seen the message re sending it privately, will do that now,
  • Hi, you should have received my message via your contact form.It was sent some time ago. Did you get it? 
  • If you look at the above comment it says to send a contact form message which I did!

Please read the thread (above) as i do not want to hide anything, I want to do the following:

"What I want to do ideally is make the blockquote font bigger and the text and speechmarks overlap so id like it not to overlap. And if its no too difficult Id like the speech marks to be a different colour too."

I dont want to publicly share my link so what do I need to do? Your advice has been contradictory so far!

• I see re attaching a link. Message sent with details. Thanks. 
  • Done and sent via contact form.
  • It only took 3 weeks but we got there. Thanks

You should seriously look at updating these forums which look about 20 years old. Should be easy. ive seen other support forums where you can hide certain info so its not public but you (ie Muffin) can see it. Its gotta be better than the system you are currently using.