Pulling text from a variable

Hi,

Is it possible to pull text from a variable?

For example, I have two sections which have the same content but different layouts for mobile and tablet/desktop. What would be ideal is if I could create a variable say $client1text, and then within the content section I could insert that <div>{{client1text}}</div>. That way whenever the text of that variable is updated, it would update the content in both the mobile section and the tablet/desktop section. The way I have it set up now is I need to remember to update the editor in both sections if there is a content change.

Cheers
Dave

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks