"Link to Homepage" option for "Layouts"

Thanks for creating a great theme!

My website is under development. It consists of 2 separate sections (or sets of pages), each "branded" differently.

Brand #1:

Hands On Healing ("traditional" homepage), linked here:

Everything is fine for Brand #1.

Additional details:
  • I have a "child" theme installed.
  • Under "Theme Options > Global > Logo > Options", "Link to Homepage", this is currently enabled. I understand this can be disabled, but it is customary for users to click a logo to return to the homepage (especially on mobile devices).

Brand #2:

Postural Bodyworks Institute (landing page), linked here:

Your "Custom Layouts" functionality was ideal for this! It's one of the reasons I purchased your theme.

I applied a custom layout to the above-linked page (Brand #2) with a different logo, a custom menu, and custom sidebar. Looks and works great!

With one exception. The custom logo on "Brand #2" links to the homepage for "Brand #1". I understand this probably "works as designed", and that I can disable the global "Link to Homepage" to prevent this from happening. Unfortunately, this will also disable the logo link for "Brand #1.

My Question:

Am I not seeing an option (perhaps on the "Custom Layout") where I can control where the custom logo links (in this case for Brand #2)? My preference would be that it link to itself (that is, to the "landing page" for Brand #2):

Again, this would be expected behavior by most site visitors, especially those on mobile devices who originally land on Brand #2 from an external link (like a Google+ Local listing).

Please note that I provided a custom menu item which allows visitors to jump back and forth between Brand #1 and Brand #2, if they so desire.

Sorry for the long explanation of WHY I'm doing this, but I thought it would help explain WHAT I'm trying to do. :-)

If there is not an option to control this behavior (where the custom logo links), is there any code I can apply to the child theme to make it happen?

Any assistance with this issue is VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thanks again for a this well thought-out theme and functionality.

Comments

• Hi,
    the logo always links to the main page, there is no option to change that in the theme.
    It would be better if you would create a wordpress multisite installation and make two subdomains.
    Otherwise what you are asking is not possible.
    thanks