Setting different post formats for featured image

edited November 2017 in Blog
With what CSS or otherwise can I achieve below? Currently I can only choose 1 option affecting both, single post and blog posts, pages. 

On single post page would like to set; Post Format: Standard, Horizontal Image
On blog posts page would like to set; Post Format: Vertical Image 

In other words I want the features images on the single posts pages show in format "Standard, Horizontal Image". On the blog posts page itself show it in format "Vertical Image". Because now the features image jumps to the left on the blog posts page when set in format "Standard, Horizontal Image" while I need it the image to be central/in the middle. 

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Hey,
    the format of the images in the single posts is for displaying the image on the main blog page, in the masonry type. It does not affect the image in the single post.
    thanks
  • edited November 2017
    It does affect the image in the single post. 

Blog page has 2 posts called #weetjes1 and #weetjes2

Post #weetjes1 has Post Format: Standard, Horizontal Image, is outlined left on the blog page and has smaller single post page featured image.

Post #weetjes2 has Post Format: Vertical Image, is outlined in the middle on the blog page and has bigger single post page featured image. 

The only thing we need is, Post #weetjes1 has Post Format: Standard, Horizontal Image, also being positioned in the middle on the blog page 

Looking forward to your solution. 

• Try this custom css, this is the only thing that will work here
    .post-item .image_frame a {
    text-align:center !important;
    }
  • Thank you very much!