Contact form style

Hello Team,

I want to make my contact form, especially the write a message section (contact form) , to look like yours :D (http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/theme/pages/contact/). So better said, I want to have the email address box, name and subject box in one row and the box for the message below that. My contact form currently looks like this image
Can you tell me how to get this done ?
Thank you very much :)

Comments

• HI,
    we use HTML in the contact form edit to group the inputs, it should look like this

<div class="column one-third">INPUT</div>
  • Hey Team,

thank you for your reply. Problem is now that all columns are 1/3 which is quite good., but I wanted the first three items ( email address, subject and name) in one row and below that the box for the message over the full width. Excatly how it looks on "your" contact form. At the moment mine looks like this image

And it should look like this: image

So I would need some part of html code which helps me to align the first 3 items next to each other, since they are know just below each other with 1/3 of a column, and the message box (write a message part) below that over the full width.
    Thank you very much for your help :)
  • Please 3 inputs in 3 DIVs and you will have 3 inputs, then they will appear in one row.
    Make sure that there are no blank spaces, they could cause the inputs to show in new lines.
  • Thank you very much ! Now it worked. Is it possible to align the upper row directly above the lower one ? Better said, to align the first box (dein name) directly above the box below (Deine Nachricht), so that they both start at the same point on the left side.
    At the moment it looks like this: image

Thanks for your help :)
  • Yes, just place the text-area field in a DIV as well,
    use <div class="column one">TEXTAREA</div>

For the future, you can also make the send button 100% width with this shortcode,
    [submit class:button_full_width "Send"]