Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Sticky header-active link color when scrolling down

Hey Team :),

i have an issue with my sticky header color. For header style i use the transparent one, and when the link is active the menu tab (for example Home) changes from white to a light green, so that i know I am on the tab home now. So far so good, but when i scroll down, i still see my menu bar (sticky header) but the active link (for example Home) just appears white, not light green how i actually want it. How can i set instructions so that  the active link color for the tab i am on remains light green when i scroll down ?
Thank you for your time,
Cheers,
Kevin

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hey Team,
    thanks for your reply, the link to my page is:  homekeepers.de/wordpress
    I have another question concerning mobile responsivness, i know that the betheme is mobile responsive and when i adapt the screen size it kind of works. Problem is that the pictures and the text are positioned wrong or just look weird. I worked with the muffin builder and used a lot of padding for adapting the pictures to the size of sections etc. How can i solve this, so my page looks good on any device ?
    Thank you for your help :)

• P.S: I konw that i can hide sections or pictures for the different devices, but I actually want to have the same look on every device, if this is possible
  • it dosn t work for us!!!

please help!

http://www.clausmuhr.eu/