Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Muffin Builder not working after update to WP 4.9 and Betheme 20.7.3

Hello,

I just did the Update to newest version and Now Muffin Builder is not Visible at the Page Editor anymore.

But  in the "Templates" Editor it is visible . What can I do to fix this?  Unfortunately i cannot give you Dashboard Access, because the Website is still on internal developing Machines which are not reachable from outside my local network.

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Hello,

Unfortunately this didnt work.

Also in Settings Builder Visibility is set to everyone.

Page Options are not visible either.

Also i dont have this ON/OFF Buttons in Settings anymore, they are just checkboxes now.

• As stated in fírst Post, this is still an unfinished website which is on a server which is not reachable from internet.
  • Hello,

After some stopping/starting of Server I finally Managed to see Muffin Builder again.

BUT:

If I click on a Section, Wrap etc. nothing happens. I cannot add new Sections or New Wraps and i cannot change the existing ones.
  • Is there any other way you can help me instead of just repeating this standard sentence as i told you twice that the website is for now NOT reachable from Public Inernet!!
  • I solved it by myself.

After Downgrade to WP 4.8.3 it is working again.