Unable to update latest plugins - Slider Revolution and Visual Composer

I was unable to update those plugin through Wordpress. The error it keep showing

The package could not be installed. The package contains no files. 

This has resulted my slider revolution unable to use anymore, can't even see Slider revolution on the left panel in Wordpress. Previously the plugin is working fine.

I tried to download the latest package from themeforest, but inside the zip files doesn't contain any plugin files

Comments

• I realised once we failed to update the plugin, then the plugin is deactivated, and we need to activate it to use. 

The reason we want to update is because I find it weird that we can't seems to attach the Rev-slider to the page, everytime we update and refresh, the column you need enter the slider name reset. 

So I was wondering would it be plugin and wordpress problem or hosting problem but I've check with hosting and they feedback no problem with server. 
  • Hi,
    This error "The package could not be installed. The package contains no files." means that you have not deregistered the website before moving. Please deregister it on both domains and register again on the new one. If this is not possible, then please send a request
    thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Notice!
    Please attach your license key in the message.

thanks