Sudden problem in BeTheme Options - COLORS

Hi Muffins,

after updating Wordpress to 4.9 version, yesterday, I am having a big problem. The colors cannot be chosen in any of the BeTheme Options and also inside a column item on a page. I have tried all I could to understand what happened but I haven't been able to find anything in the Forum's Discussions.
I really need your help.

Thanks 
valeria

Comments

• Hi. I have the same problem. I wish to know how to solve this.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    please first make sure that your theme is up to date.
    We fixed it in a mini patch.
    thanks
  • Ok! Let me ask you please how do I make sure I download the latest version and is it included in my license or do I have to purchase it?
    Thanks!
  • edited November 2017
    Ok, I checked. And I do have the newest version installed.
    I have seen you have changed position to the BeTheme Options in the dashboard menu. 
    Now it is at the top of the list.

Well... the bug has been fixed and it is working now.
    Hope it was the only one and now we can go on working.

thanks
    valeria
  • Let me inform you that there are still features to adjust.

1. The color options: when you open a window to choose your link color or background color, the window remains OPEN even if you click anywhere else in the page. The only way you can close the window is by clicking on the small rectangle above the window showing the color you have chosen.
    This is not too friendly.

2. Even more critical is the fact that there is no chance to choose your color by typing #and the 6 numbers.
    This way you can only choose similar colors but you have no way to opt for exactly a certain color.

3. When you click on SAVE CHANGES your options are actually saved, but the page becomes empty and totally white. To have it back you have to refresh the page.

4. the opacity bar aside the color down not work. The color remains 100% of opacity.

Hope this helps
    Thank you 

valeria

• Dear Valeria, all of the problems you presented are not present in the theme. Those are errors either created by third party plugins (please try to disable all plugins) or by server limits (when it comes to saving) If you still experience those errors then please
  • I see...! Thank you for answering 
    I will check by disabling the plugins one by one, first of all.
    And then I will let you know

have a good day!
    valeria
  • edited November 2017
    You were right...
    There was a plugin conflicting. Carousel Something... A plugin I don't even use.

I am glad it's all solved
    thanks again!
    valeria