Wrong menu items' positions and colors at the time of the website being loaded.

edited November 2017 in Menu / Mega menu
Hello,

I'm using WordPress 4.9 and the latest version of Betheme.

I've taken Profile pre-built website to make my website.

But I found a bug regarding menu items.

The menu items' positions and colors are wrong as the website is loaded.

All items' color except last one are black. They should be white.
And the positions are shifted to the left. It should be to the right.

check out here

This bug started to take place after I edited the names of the menu items and disappears when you scroll down and up back.

The color bug occurs to the mobile web as well.

How should this problem be solved?

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry but we do not see anything out of the ordinary. Could you send us some screenshots of this problem?
    thanks
  • edited November 2017
    Please pay attention to the top menu as the website is being loaded. 

I put a gif image to show you how the bug appears.

At first the menu items are on the left, which should be on the right. But when the view is scrolled down the items will get in where they should be.

And the menu items' color is not correct. Only the first one has to be black because it has been chosen. But every menu item is black as the website is loaded.

FYI I'm using chrome. 

• edited November 2017

This is an another menu broken bug. 

When I changed menu items and refresh the website pressing F5, the menu box became bigger so occupied the half of the screen. This bug disappears when the view is scrolled up to the top of the page.
  • https://www.dropbox.com/s/akf99npc1wxo7yw/BeThemeReport3.gif?dl=0

This time the menu row became 2. I just changed one menu item name. 

Would this issue be solved if I downgraded my wordpress to 4.8.3?

• Okay, first try to disable all plugins and check again. You have so many JS errors in your console that it is most likely plugins.
  • edited November 2017
    I deactivated all plugins but the issues are still there. I think this is not due to the plugins.

I finally left only three plugins - MailChimp for WordPress, Slider Revolution and WordPress Database Reset. 

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We checked your website and there is indeed a bug. We have fixed it temporarly with custom css but we are working on a fix. It will be realeased in the upcoming updates.
    thanks
  • edited November 2017
    Hello, 

I made sure the menu item bug has been fixed.

But I've found there are still some bugs.

1. the bookmark menu items still remain selected at the start of the website, which occurs to the mobile version as well.

2. when the bookmark menu item is selected and moved there and F5 is pressed, the menu items layout is changed. They move to the left and are arranged from up to down and the logo gets smaller as follows.

3. BeTheme update has kept failing.

Could you please check these issues and fix them?

Thanks,

• 3. This error "The package could not be installed. The package contains no files." means that you have not deregistered the website before moving. Please deregister it on both domains and register again on the new one. If this is not possible, then please send a request
    thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Notice!
    Please attach your license key in the message.

1.2. Those errors are probably caused by corrupted theme files.
    Please do this:
    1. Download the newest version of betheme from themeforest 2. Remove the theme completly from your FTP and install a fresh theme. Please remeber to make a backup before you take any actions. Update will not help, you need to remove the theme manually. It is important to not overwrite the theme files but remove them completly. thanks
  • edited November 2017
    I completely removed betheme folder from FTP and reinstalled betheme after downloaded it from themeforest as you mentioned but the 1 and 2 situations still happen. so I think they have to be fixed in the upcoming update.

• We checked and it seems you have added the "scroll" class to every menu item. Please remove this class because it is only needed for custom links in the content, not for menu links.

Make sure you edit the page, and set the "one-page" option in the page options.
  • Hello,

In order to solve the issues, I removed all of the files in my public_html, which means that all wordpress and themes were removed completely. I reset my db by removing all db and user info and recreated them.

And I installed wordpress and betheme again.

And I took a pre-built website called Profile and I just changed colors and contents of the page.

Everything was okay until then. 

At last I started to change menu items. All I did for it was to change menu item name and link. That's it. I didn't anything else.

But, But The same bugs started to take place again.

The bug you solved by modifying css of my page started to bother me again

1 and 2 bugs described above have been still there since I had given some changes to the menu.
    I didn't do anything to corrupt the theme files this time.

I'll send you e-mail with this discussion link and my wordpress new account for you to fix the first bug again.

Please deal with these menu issues because it might happen to other users' websites.

FYI my wordpress version is 4.9.1 and betheme version is 20.7.5 and my website domain is http://www.umodeler.co

Thanks,

• We checked and it seems you have added the "scroll" class to every menu item. Please remove this class because it is only needed for custom links in the content, not for menu links.

Make sure you edit the page, and set the "one-page" option in the page options.

If you remove the theme files, it will not change anything since all the options, content and menus are in the database.

The problem only appears on your website so we cannot fix it since nobody else has this issue.

Please use this css again and make sure you sort out the menu 
    .header-classic #Header .top_bar_left, .header-classic #Header .top_bar_right {
    width: 100% !important;
    }