Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Text next to button, 2 menu colors

Hi!

I need help with 2 very important things, one is about a text next to a button, and another about 2 menus with different colors.
I cannot however share the link to the site, but I need you to help me anyway, or at least give me hints

Question 1.) -------------------- 

At the moment my button and text looks like this:

code: 

<p style="font-size: px;">[button title="LÄS MER" link="" target="_blank" align="" icon="" icon_position="" color="#000" font_color="#000" size="4" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="" onclick=""] <span style="font-size: 30px; line-height: 34px ; font-weight: 700;">SEK 1395</span></p>

How do I get it to look like this?
As you can see I want the next to be centered in regards to the button, so that the texts appear to be on the same kinda line.

Question 2.) -------------------- 

This one is VERY VERY important!
At the moment I have a "Transparent Menu" in betheme options, and my menu link color, uploaded png logo, etc are all in white.

Now, I have some other pages, but for those particular pages I need the menu colors to be all in black

So it is not  only "custom menus", but I need them in another color, so that on those pages black overrides the white, and I need a logo swap as well, so that the current white png logo is changed to a black png logo.

In other words, I want to be able to have:
Page 1 -- White color menu and White png logo
Another page -- Black color menu and an Black png logo

How can I achieve this? This is very important.
Thanks!

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited December 5
    "1. Please send us a link to this page, we need to inspect the code."

Here is the link. The button is below the orange button. http://kemtvättuppsala.se/index.php/exi-1/

Notice how the grey button and the SEK 1395
    is not on the same line.

<p style="font-size: px;">[button title="LÄS MER" link="" target="_blank" align="" icon="" icon_position="" color="grey" font_color="#000" size="4" full_width="" class="" download="" rel="" onclick=""] <span style="font-size: 30px; line-height: 34px ; font-weight: 700;">SEK 1395</span></p>
  • Please sign in to see answear!