Backoffice side

Hi,

I have 4 general questions :
1/ Is it possible to hide some options we don't use on backoffice dashboard menu (Offer, Layouts, Portfolio, slides etc...), to make it simpler for the client ?
2/ Can my client update a page that's been created with the builder, without access to that editor (his skills are low so I give access only to the classic WP editor & visual mode.
3/ Is it possible to set an article to get published from x date to a deadline ?
4/ Is it possible to redirect comments notifications to several admins/editors ?

Thanks a lot,

Comments

• Hi,

1. No, this is not possible.

2. Visibility you can setup only for Muffin Builder and this can be done in Theme options > Getting started > Advanced section.

3,4. This is not possible with wordpress.
  • Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

- n°1 : ok, but could you provide a simple function that I could add in function.php to force hide these ?
    - Ok for n°2 but you did not answer the question. Can the client EDIT a page that's been created with the muffin builder, without access to the muffin builder ? I mean with the standard WP editor.
    I tried but it looks like a lot of code is missing when we basculate to classic text mode (see below) :

• 1. We can't unfortunately. Sorry!

2. This is not possible. Client must have access to Muffin Builder if want to edit page based on Muffin Builder.