Google maps Infoboxes

edited December 2017 in BeBuilder
Hello, how can i make infoboxes with muffin builder?

i've got this working on my company page with html and javascript, but i'm unsure where to put the code on muffin to make it work.

i'm not sure how to link image but here it is https://imgur.com/a/i9jC6

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks

P.S.
    All we can say is that the custom JS can be inserted into theme options>custom css&js>JS
  • Hello

Thanks for your answer, ok, i'll understand, in a nutshell with muffin Builder what i require couldn't not be done, and i need to do it manually,is that right? 

if so, i'll use the Custom JS to make it work, i have the javascript and html code but was unsure where to put the code make it work

Thank you very much for your time and support