Be Portfolio Demo - Menu Issue

Hi Muffin Support, I'm currently working on a new photography website and I am trying to use your Be Portfolio Demo.

For the life of me, I can't get the menu to appear under the Revolution Slider like it does in your demo.

Am I missing something?

I have installed the Be Portfolio Demo and Revolution Slider as instructed in your forums but still have not luck.

The only issue that flagged my attention was while I was installing the Demo, was that the WordPress page did not display any install status, but just displayed a blank white page. 

Is this normal? I tried the install on a couple of browsers (I mainly use Chrome) and all resulted in the same white page.
I assume this is normal as the content files and pages were now installed on my WordPress.

I have attached a screenshot to show you how far I have got on. If you can help me out in any way, that would be awesome,

Kind Regards
Dave @ IGNITEDDESIGNS

Comments

• No, this is not normal. If you have blank page while installation, it means that you have limited server and you should contact with hosting provider in this case. Probably max_file_size or max_connection_timeout should be increased.
  • Thank you for getting back to me.

Now when I say blank page, I don't mean the whole page has gone blank, I mean that I can still see the WordPress Control Panel but just have no information within the white area.
    Does this still mean I need to contact my hosting provider.

What happens it my host can't increase max file size or connection timeout? Can you provide me some custom css to input to make the menu appear under the Revolution Slider? 

Here is what I see after I press "Import demo data"

• Yes, this still means that you must contact with your hosting provider. If your host is not able to increase those values then they are not worth to work with them because you will meet more problems in the future. Strong limited servers are not good solution for business.