Blog page size

The theme is called "Gym".

I can't get the blog pages to be full width.  I don't want the sidebars.  I set it to full width but it doesn't make any difference.

Also the text content is 3/4 of the column even though the column is set at 1/1.
How do I get rid of the social icons on the left side?

How do I get rid of the social icons underneath the copywrite section?

There is a section on the home page that has 4 small images on it.  Its called [gallery columns="2" link="file" ids="9,10,11"]
Where is this located so I can change the images?  I don't see any gallery anywhere.

You need a chrome extension called virtual host in order to view the site.

VHost Domain: arrowfitnessfw.com
VHost IP: 192.185.169.116

Please advise

Comments

• Hi,
    please make sure that when you edit the page the layout is set to full width/without sidebars.
    Also take a look into theme options>sidebars
    thanks
  • I did all that.  Plus you didn't answer the other questions.

1. How do I get rid of the social icons on the left side?
    2. How do I get rid of the social icons underneath the copywrite section?
    3. There is a section on the home page that has 4 small images on it.  Its called [gallery columns="2" link="file" ids="9,10,11"] 
      Where is this located so I can change the images?  I don't see any gallery anywhere.

How do I send a private message?
  • #1 I figured out. But since I can't get the side bar section to go away I decided to keep it on the posts but no matter what I do I can't make the "fitness tips" sidebar to show up on the blog post pages.  Any ideas?
  • never mind about the sidebars....figured it out
  • 1. Which icons on the left side, do you mean the share box? Please make a screen.
    2. You can either remove all social links from theme optiosn >social or use this css
    #Footer .social {
    display:none !important;
    }
    3. This is a standard wordpress gallery shortcode you can generate in the wordpress editor. The photos are added using the ID's in the shortcode, more info here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Gallery_Shortcode
    4. You can send it privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact