Page Builder limitation?

edited December 2017 in BeBuilder
Hi there.

Is there any kind of limitation on how many section can you create inside a page with page builder?
Specifically i'm making a custom page that needs different setting on each viewport (Desktop, tablet and mobile)
The total sections that i have to create is 9 (9 x 3 = 27) for each viewport.
Currently i ve just completed section number 4 very hard. meaning while i was trying to create 3rd section of section 4 (for mobile) i was saving it and although that i choose not to appear to desktop and tablet it appeared..
Also after i ve create an export/import.
Tried also to create the 5th section for desktop without the 3rd section for mobile (of section 4)
it was ok and then when i try to add 3rd section of number 4 (for mobile) it again disappear section 5 for desktop (specifically it was giving me just one column without being able to add anything else after this.
If you want i can send the export to try it from your side to tell if what i m telling is right..

Please tell me if there is any kind of limitation or there is something else that might need further investigation.

Thanks.

Also forgot to mention that after these issues started i couldn't add anything else to the css (inside the page). it was n't able to save it also.. i ve found a way to add them to the main css (at betheme options) but this i would prefer to be locally instead of globally, for customize reasons

Comments