Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Media, revolution slider not showing

Hi,
I've made a page with a login area at the top of the page, I made it with the revolution slider because we had to add extra coding and we couldn't add it in the normal menu area.
Now the slider is showing on every page except for the blog pages. Could you help out?

Kind regards, Marleen

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Sorry I mean the top cyan balk, above the menu.
  • Yes but in the revolution slider we can add the extra coding and in the action bar, working with the menu not. So that's why we used the slider instead.
  • the code is not my question...
    why doesn't a blog article show the top slider above the menu?
  • It could be, yesterday they moved the website so that must be giving the issues cause I can attent the site now.
    This is the last issue before the site can air so I hope you can help us out.

The header layout is set to Below Slider
    Per page the slider is setup @ Media - Slider | Revolution Slider
    Per blog post we also set the Media - Slider | Revolution Slider, but this isn't showing
    Also tried Theme Options.Global>Advanced>Slider | shortcode and added the slider but nothing happened.
    Do you have other options to show the top slider above the menu on a blog post?

Why did't we just use the action bar: because we can't add the coding we want to a menu item.

Hope you have another idea we can try?

Kind regards Marleen