Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

save site always jumps to wp-admin/edit.php

Hello,
edited a page and saved it successfully.
Then I wanted to delete an item I just added and when saving it doesn't save it always brings me to wp-admin/edit.php
I don't think it's because the item, because it worked to save everything, and I did similar things before, but today it always brings me to a completely different site of the admin backend.
Please help

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Hey!

have the same issue! I have almost build the whole site without any problems and from now on when updating a page the system throws me to the posts page without saving!

+ Updated the theme completely - nothing changed

@fantasmo81  who is your hoster? 
    Just talked my hoster (STRATO). Looks like its their problem. Promissed to solve it asap.  
  • Yes it's also STRATO. Ok must be a hoster issue, I hope they will solve it soon...
    Thank you for your feedback.
  • Please sign in to see answear!