Menu Moved. Also, what's Divclass?

edited December 2017 in Theme support
Hey folks,

Two things:

First, EDIT: FIXED THIS ONE

Second: On my about page, there is a section that says the letters A B and C in default. I want to replace them with actual words, you can see on my page that the words are too big to read. These are formatted with the below code, and are not listed in global settings. I can't figure out how to make these smaller while keeping the same font. 
<div class="showcase_highlight themecolor">B</div>
http://carleyartistry.com/about/

Please answer as clearly as you can, this is my first website build with wordpress. Thank you!!

Comments

• edited December 2017
    menu is fine! Just need help with div class and pictures
  • And now none of my pictures are appearing on the site.
  • Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.

P.S. Anticipating your question, yes, those errors are not associated with theme and were made by you or one of your extra plugins.

Thanks!
  • I don't know any html, therefore haven't changed any. I do not have plugins that didn't come bundled with the be theme. I am not sure which part of my question or which errors you are referring to. Can you please be more clear with your answers?

Can you please tell me how to change the size of the words in Div class? I did not create them in div class, the template did. Div class is not represented in the global theme options (like H1, H4 etc), so I am unsure of how to change the font size. 

• I found someone else to help with divclass. The support response time here is too slow.

• We do not know where the error occured. You can probably copied some content from other source with formating or a plugin is causing this.