No Revolution Slider install files in boughted package of Betheme!?

I'd bought BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
i'd installed BeTheme in my wordpress
And now i won't to select one of the theme but it need revolution slider which i didn't recive in boughed package.
Can anyone explain it to me way !?
Also the same problem with 2 other suggested Layer Slider and Visual Composer?!

Comments

• yeah, i got the same problem too. then when it comes to installation, got error
  • Hi,
    From the version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

thanks
  • Hi,

I do have the same problem: I bought and installed Betheme/Industry but the slider has not been imported automatically. I have theright version of betheme....

Can anyone help please? 
  • Hi,

I do have the same problem
    I Can not download the Slider Revolution

• Hey guys,
    is there any message about an error?
    Please make sure that RS plugin is activated upon installation and try to import the slider again.
    Also check if the slider is imported in the RS plugin.
    thanks
  • Hi,

I don't quite undersatand what to do: whent I click on BeTheme/install plugins, my RS plugin seems to be active but when I go to Slider Revolution, the plugin is "not activated". When trying to import the silder, the package I bought and downloaded on my PC does not have any slider related to my Theme (Betheme/Indusrty). Where can I find it? I am not supposed to buy any SR plugin, it is should come with the theme I bought...

I really need some help here. I am runing out of time...

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks