Make VC Templates from Be demos sites?

Can I use one of the demos, and within Visual Composer, create a template out of the rows with elements in it. Then create a new site, without your demo content loaded, and then reuse that VC template on my site?

Comments

• Hi,
    not sure what you are trying to do. But if you want to edit muffin content inside VC it will be not possible. You can use the muffin builder and VC on the same website but they will appear after each other.
    thanks
  • Ok. let me explain better. You have prebuilt 300 demo websites. Some of these have elments I like, but no one demo has everything I like. 

Can I go into one of those prebuilt 300 demo websites, and find a row, or other element that is made with Visual Composer, make that row a Visual Composer template. Then start a new site, using the be Theme, and build my pages with VC elements, and use the templates I just created.
  • But there are not elements on any of the 300 pre-built websites that is done with VC, all are done with the Muffin Builder.
    You can import/export builder content from the Muffin Builder, we do not know if you can do it with VC.
    But if there is a function like that in VC then ofcourse you can.
  • Oh. I wish you would have mentioned this on the site before I purchased this Template.