button hover color where?

Hello,

I have the buttons set to outline, so on hover it has a colored background.
Default is white: White outline, white font...and on hover white background, black font.

Now I wanted a black button (black outline + font, on hover black background+white font)
I could not make it in the buttons color settings so I tried it with custom css.

But I can't change the buttons hover-color via css.
It has like two hover-color, one on a label inside the <a> and another on which lights up shortly but I can't touch it with custom css.

Can you please give the complete css code for button-hover-color?
Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    if you are using the stroke button style then it will be not possible. Otherwise please send a link and point ot this button you are speaking of.
    thanks
  • Does "stroke button" mean, when I set it in the options to this stroke-/outlineborder-look? Then yes I'm using the stroke button

It's REALLY not possible to change its hover color with custom css?
    Why? I have it default as a white button with white hover, then from the already existing contact form a red button with red hover...but now it should not be possible to create a black button with black hover.

Are there other ways to create this button? At least in the contact form the submit button also has other colors but has the stroke-/outline-look
  • ... otherwise please send a link and point ot this button you are speaking of.
    thanks