Blog Teaser - Scaling Image of first teaser to full height?

Hello,

I've added a blog teaser with "no margins" to my page. It shows the featured images of 3 blog entires. Unfortunately, the first teaser to the left (big one) doesn't scale to close the gap to the bottom. Is there a way to tweak the layout to fill the whole height of the element also for the big teaser, e.g. By scaling the image.

Sorry for the weird explanation. It will probably be clear when you see it.

Draft website at the following link. Please scroll all the way down for the blog teaser.

http://v2.growsailing.com

Comments

• Hi,
    this is because the original image is not high enough to fit the container or the featured images are set too small.

There are many types of featured images in the theme, here are instructions for changing them: 1. To change the size of the images used in portfolio/blog/shop, please navigate to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>featured image. 2. To change the size of the default WordPress gallery images, please go to settings>media. 3. To change the woocommerce images size please go to woocommerce>settings>products>display. Notice! Remember to use thumbnail regeneration after you make your changes. Otherwise, the images will not change their size. thanks
  • Hi,

thanks. The original image was indeed too small. However, I now have a gap on the "other side" with two smaller teasers. It does not scale in a matter that they are flush. Please advise. 

Thx
  • Please follow the steps again and set the width and height to the same value. The sizes are different.
    The last picture has 680px in height.

Maybe you have done everything correctly but the original image is not tall enought, it does not have 720px like the rest, so it did not get resized.
  • Hi, thanks for the help. I tested with a new set of pictures in 4:3 as well as 16:9 and it looks good. Not sure what I missed previously, but happy it works ;)

Thanks again!