Different views for logged in and logged out users

Hi, My site personalikashop.com is showing different for logged in users and logged out users, specifically, the shop page is set to show products in a 4 column grid which shows right if you're logged out, but if you're logged in it changes to a 3 column grid, there are some other related issues but I think they all have the same solution (?)
imageimage

Comments

• Hi,
    sorry but this must be a third party plugin or a custom script you are running.
    Please disable all plugins.
    thanks
  • I've already try disabling all plugins and optimizing databases but this keeps happening, any idea on what might be causing it or how to correct it?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I've sent it, thanks.
  • Please also send us FTP access. We have check everything and we still do not know what is causing this. Have you changed any plugin or theme files or added custom code ?

• I've sent you credentials for FTP access. I haven't modified any plugin or theme files. I did add custom code but for a previous version of the shop but we used to use another theme at the time.
  • I have consulted the dev team and they told me to tell you that you need to remove the plugin and the theme folder completly from your FTP. 

1. Please go to your FTP account where theme is, remove whole theme folder and then upload the latest version thru FTP as well. Please make sure that all the files were copied correctly.

2. Remove all 3rd party plugins (including cache of course).

3. Make sure, there is no additional cache stuff on server side.

Hope these steps would help you a lot.

Remember to remove it, not overwrite it and make a backup before you start.
    thanks
  • Thanks a lot. I'll try those steps and get back to you.