Muffin Builder and Visual Composer

Hey, 

I have builded a couple WP sites with other themes through Visual Composer. But I am new to Betheme and Muffin Builder. I want to make sure a couple questions because I feel very confused about the backend and don't know why each page has both Visual Composer and Muffin Builder. 

First of all I want to make sure WPBakery page builder is developed based on Visual Composer, right? 

In Betheme, all pre-designed sites are builded via Muffin Builder? If I added some elements in Visual Composer, the elements can only showing under all the elements in Muffin Builder?

Muffin Builder doesn't have the "Live Edit" function? So everything builded via Muffin Builder are not able to edit in Frontend Editor?

Comments

• Hi,
    1. Yes, WPBakery plugin is Visual Composer.
    2. Pre-built websites are made with the Muffin Builder and can only be edited by it. If you want to use VC you would have to build pages from start.
    3. The Muffin Builder does not have a front-end builder but we are working on it.

The reason you have two enabled is because VC is a plugin and MB is integrated with the theme. You can use both on a single page at the same time. The order of which content gets displayed first (mb or vc) can be set in theme options>global>advaced.
    thanks
  • Got it, thank you so much