Proceed To Checkout Button Hover Color

I would like to change the button hover color on the Proceed to Checkout button only.  I've dug through the theme files, but can't seem to target this button specifically. 

Comments

• Please provide url to page where checkout button is and we'll give you right css.
  • http://www.angrymountainproductions.com/cart/  (Proceed to checkout button)  Make sure something is added to the cart.  

On that note however, if there isn't anything in the cart and it's empty, the "Return to Shop" button is orange until you hover over it then the text appears white and the cart icon a darker orange.  Is there a way to target those items specifically so you can see what it says before hovering? 
  • Ok. So to change "Proceed to checkout" button hover color, please use below css:
    .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover { background-color: #000 !important; }
    But to change text color for "Return to shop" button, please use below css:
    .button-stroke a.button.button_theme, .button-stroke a.button.button_theme .button_icon i, .button-stroke a.tp-button.button_theme, .button-stroke button, .button-stroke input[type="submit"], .button-stroke input[type="reset"], .button-stroke input[type="button"] { color: #FFF !important; }