Doing a pagebreak with the muffin builder

edited January 2018 in BeBuilder
Hej. I try to make a Site with the Muffin Builder. But 1 thing is not possible. How can i make a pagebreak? I would like to make 10 testimonials and after this a pagebreak, so you can get to the next page with the next 10 testimonials. But it is not possible. I thought i have to make an text-element and include the pagebreak there but it is not working. Can you tell me, how i can solve this?
I think it is not possible with any pagebuilder.... 

thanks for your help

Comments

• HI,
    sorry but pagination will not be possible.
    thanks
  • Hi, thanks for the reply, but i´m sorry this answer is not enough for me.
    I bought betheme including the muffin builder to get a funcional site. And a pagebreak is a standard option...
    So i payed money for your software and to be honest, i expect more help then just this short sentence.
  • I can write you long sentences, that is not a problem but the final result will be the same: We do not offer pagination for any content, this is not possible. How would that even work?
    There is pagination for portfolios and blogs but other than that there are none.

Just to be sure, by pagebreak you mean pagination? Because page break is <br /> which lets you start a new line in text.

You said "I bought betheme including the muffin builder to get a funcional site. And a pagebreak is a standard option..." but earlier you said that "I think it is not possible with any pagebuilder...."
    thanks
  • I talk about: <!--nextpage-->

Yes, i bought the betheme, but i tried out the other builders too like elementor, virtual composer, beaverbuilder and origin page builder.

How should i solve this:
    I need to show about 100 testionials on my site. For 1 page this is too much. So i want to show 10, then a pagebreak to go to site 2, see the next 10 and so on.
    I could solve this by making 10 different sites and put on everyone at the end a button with "Next" and "Back", but with pagination i would have <-Back, 1, 2, 3, 4, ...Forward ->.
    If i would do this by hand, i have to make 10 pages with 10 buttons at the end and link every single button to every single site....
    Hope you know, what i mean.
    So i absolutely dont understand, why there is not an option for doing this? Is it not possible technically, or is it not done cause you think, it is not necessary for the users?
  • It is not possible technically. You would have to code it yourself and modify the theme files. I am not saying is not possible but it would be fater just to make those pages you told about.

• It´s not about making the 10 different pages.
    The only problem is doing the links on every of the 10 sites for the other 9 sites. Or if add a 11th page, i have to add link for the 11th site on every of the other 10...
    And to be honest, for SEO, this solution is also not the best way.
    But ok, then i have to make it like this or find another way.