Multilingual Betheme

Hi,
I want to create a simple website in 2 languages. It will be a simple website that will not have lots of pages. So I want to know how can I create this multilingual frontpage, without using WPML plugin (it has a high price for what I want to do, with only 3-4 different pages).
Is it possible to use wordpress multisite with this theme for translation purposes?
Any other alternative?
I will be waiting for your answer.
Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

unfortunately without WPML plugin it is not possible. Also please understand that if someone provide the best tool for multilingual websites with full support, it can't be for free. We guarantee that this is the best plugin ever for multilingual websites and the prize is really low like for such a powerful tool.

Thanks for understanding!
  • edited February 2015
    Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I have 2 questions:

1. Is it not possible to create a multisite wordpress installation for multilingual purposes? I have read on lots of tutorials that multisite is one of the best ways to create a multilingual website.

2. If WPML is the unique solution. Is the “Multilingual Blog” version enough? Or is it necessary to use “Multilingual CMS” for this theme?

I will be waiting for your answer.

Thank you.

• 1. We saw some users using multisite installations but we are not using it.

2. It depends what for you need this plugin. On WPML site, those options are compared so you can read there what is the difference between both licenses.
  • Is it (with this plugin) also possible to have all the elements/items in the MUFFIN BUILDER like columns, lists, testimonials multilingual? 
  • @nickvandervaart We did never tested it so we don't know. You need to test it yourself.
  • Hi! 
    I downloaded WPML but I don't know how to translate the text in the columns (description and headings), the icon boxes, etc. Could you help me please?
  • Hi,
    If you bought WPML you got support from them. Please follow THIS link.
    thanks
  • "@nickvandervaart We did never tested it so we don't know. You need to test it yourself." - hm, I dont believe that at all. I think you know full well that while BeTheme might technically be WPML compatible, Muffin Builder is not. You have to do all duplicates of the pages and translate them and not be able to use the awesome WPML features.

Dont play stupid guys, there is lots of threads on WPML forum about BeTheme as well and everyone comes to the conclusion (including me) that Muffin Builder can not be translated in the same way as for example Visual Composer (using the WPML translation manager).

If you call your theme "WPML compatible" how can you claim that, but you have never even tried it!?
  • Hi,
    you have been asnwered in the private message via email. Please do not duplicate this issue.
    thanks