Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Adding Page Options to Custom Post Type

I am using the WP-Types extension for a custom database website and I need to have the ability to add the Post Options to the Custom Post Types. I see that this was requested here: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/16056/how-to-add-page-options-to-a-custom-post-type and at the time it was not supported. We would love to be able to use your BeTheme template on our website but this is critical as the majority of our website is built out with a number of different custom post types. 

Is this possible to do?

Comments

• Primarily I need to be able to control the header image for the custom post types but from what I can tell thats only done through the header image section in the post options section. Is there possibly a way to force the header image to always use the featured image?
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • Are you not the author of the BeTheme? I am the web developer for this website and I found a previous solution to this problem but it would appear that the proposed solution offered on your forum here is no longer functioning due to an update altering how this system functions. 
  • The question that I asked would be simple for me to accomplish on my own if I had an answer to what the name of the function is called that I can plug into the older function. 
  • Ideally I just need the function name the creates the page options in the backend and I can perform the steps to add it on the custom post system, or provide another option for getting the featured image to be used as the page header for all post types from the theme settings. 
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • but I am not asking you to make the modifications for me. I simply need information on the function since you have changed the function name with a more recent update. I myself am a developer but I have not been able to pul the information from the files directly. 
  • edited February 14
    Please sign in to see answear!